Ark Lodge Cinemas Directions and Parking
Ark Lodge Cinemas is located at 4816 Rainier Avenue South (between S. Angeline St and S. Edmunds St), Seattle, WA 98118.
- Take I-5 South
- Take exit 163A toward Columbian Way.
- Continue on 15th Avenue South
- Take a slight left onto Columbian Way
- In a little less than a mile continue onto Alaska Street.
- Turn right onto Rainier Avenue South.
- Ark Lodge Cinemas will be on your left.
- Take I-5 North
- Take exit 157 for MLK Jr. Way
- Merge onto MLK Jr. Way
- In 4 miles, turn Right onto Edmunds Street in about 4 miles.
- In .3 miles, turn right onto Rainier Avenue South.
- Ark Lodge Cinemas will be on your right.
- Take 520 Westbound
- In five miles take I-405 South
- Take Exit 11 to merge onto I-90 West in about 3 miles.
- In 7 miles, take exit 3A to merge onto Rainier Avenue South.
- In 3 miles, Ark Lodge Cinemas will be on your left.
Free two hour parking can be found from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday on Rainier Avenue South and adjacent side streets. Parking on the street is free all day on Sundays and holidays. Please read signs carefully to note restrictions.
Diamond Parking Lot
Location: On Rainier Avenue South and South Hudson Street
Location Code: 200363
Payment: Pay by phone or by cash.
Columbia City Public Parking Lot (LR Isabella LLC)
Location: On South Ferdinand Street between Rainier Ave South and 39th Avenue South
Payment: Lot accepts only cash or checks made out to “Isabella LLC.”
King County Metro Bus:
Bus lines that go to Ark Lodge Cinemas are the 7, 8, and 9.
Go to Metro King County Trip Planner to find your bus route.
Sound Transit Central Link Light Rail:
The nearest Link Light Rail station to Ark Lodge Cinemas is the Columbia Station
Address: 4818 Martin Luther King Jr Way South Seattle, WA 98108
Walking directions to Ark Lodge Cinemas from Columbia Station:
1. Head southeast on Martin Luther King Jr Way South toward South Edmunds Street.
2. Turn left onto South Edmunds Street.
3. Turn left onto Rainier Avenue South.
Distance will be about .4 miles.
Last Trains Monday through Saturday:
The last train from Columbia Station to downtown Seattle leaves at 12:29 a.m.
The last train from Columbia Station to Beacon Hill leaves at 12:50 a.m.
Last Trains on Sundays:
The last train from Columbia Station to downtown Seattle leaves at 11:24 a.m.
The last train from Columbia Station to Beacon Hill leaves at 12:09 a.m.